Goodbye

Discussion in 'Les's Living Room' started by johnreardon, Dec 3, 2018.

1. johnreardon

johnreardon Active Member

For those that are still here:

I didn't want to make an announcement, preferring to just leave. However if I just disappeared, then one or two may have thought I had popped off, especially at my age. ;)

I fully understand the challenges that those who run places such as this face, but the recent software/server changes have just about killed this forum off. It's not the place for me anymore.

When you look at the other 'Talk' forums, it's obvious that this place is the poor relative so I can comprehend why there is a minimum of investment, particularly when the 'other' place is way more popular.

I have made many 'internet' friends here over the last 9 years and really enjoyed our exchanges of experiences and knowledge.

So to those of you still remaining I wish you all the best for the future and have a great Xmas.

2. Biddlin

Biddlin Member

?
    You too!

3. Infant

Infant Active Member

I'm sad to see you go John. I agree this place has just died in the last few weeks. Ive gotten no responses from the new moderator so i dont think he cares.

Are you active in any of the other forums where we can look you up?

4. Infant

Infant Active Member

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you and yours. I'll PM you if they ever fix this place up but I'm not holding my breath.

5. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year, John! Thanks for contributing all you have over the years, you will be missed.

Stay tuned, Stan